HIRING Experienced Landscapers
Experienced Landscapers Needed to Join Our Growing Team
We're HIRING! Rocks 'N' Blocks is currently looking for experienced landscapers to join our growing team.
Qualified applicants must have a minimum two years of experience in the landscaping industry, be able to travel to job sites in Osoyoos, Oliver and the surrounding area, and be physically fit with the ability for heavy lifting and repetitive movements. Preference given to candidates with experience specific to irrigation system installation and maintenance and outdoor lighting installation.
The responsibilities of the successful candidate include (but are not limited to):
- Plant a variety of trees, flowers, grass, shrubs, bushes, etc.
- Setup and maintain irrigation systems for both residential and commercial customers
- Install low voltage outdoor lighting
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Provide excellent customer service and uphold our jobsite standards
- Prepare for and install artificial turf and sod
- Build retaining walls, driveways and walkways using landscape stone
Rocks N Blocks offers the following landscaping services to our clients:
- Retaining Walls
- Irrigation Systems
- Outdoor Lighting
- Water Features
- And More!
If you have a great work ethic and attitude and are looking for a new opportunity we would love to hear from you.
To apply, use the form below to submit your resume! Only qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
At Rocks N' Blocks, we offer:
Great work environment
Work with us!
Please use the contact form to submit your resume.
Submit your resume below! All those being considered to join our team will be contacted promptly by management!